Saturday, March 26, 2011

Donnie Smith Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet

Went to the motorcycle show today and my wife was nice enough to accompany me!  It was packed, but saw some nice custom bikes and a lot of club vests .  I did not buy anything, but found some inspiration and motivation.
 This was a Yamaha XS650.  I really like the bike, but the paint aint my cup o tea!
 72 Honda CB450, very similar to the engine and frame from my build, just a bit bigger engine.
 1922 Harley Davidson, enough said!
 Really like the style with this custom, cant remember the year.  Harley Davidson.
 1970 BSA Lightning 750, beautifully restored bike.
1930's?  Cant remember the year, Indian.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, not sure if this is still active or not, but I've got a couple of questions about that gold xs650 and was wondering if you were able to msg me back! It would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete